Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bringing in the New Year...

Happy New Year to everyone! Its been a great year, plenty of ups and downs...we have been blessed with more ups than downs.

We are bringing in the new year with a football Sunday! With playoffs on the horizon The Red Zone has been on all day. We are a Steelers family (to each their own) so home field advantage would be an appreciated luxury for all Steeler fans and players.

With the exception of today's post of our Christmas newsletter I have been pretty absent on my blog. The last half of the year has flown by. For some reason my desire and ability to sit and write has waned. With the new year, I am working on being more active in my posts. I have cleaned up the clutter and eliminated the unnecessary. I even have my daughter working on a new banner for my blog. On top of that she is also working on a story she has asked to post as a guest here. I am excited to read her story and hope we all enjoy it.

For some reason I have become concerned that my opinions and the way I write may lose me followers and/or offend someone. I don't know why. To be honest, that's not a normal me thing. Somehow I will overcome this feeling. One of my new year plans is to ignore and/or overcome this feeling and get back to writing much much more. Watch out, opinionated, strong Heather will be back with a vengeance!Aha ha ha ha...

To all my friends, family, and readers... HAPPY NEW YEAR!


2 comments:

  1. and Happy New Year to you! I understand what you are saying..I feel like that too..plus i am new to blogging so then I think I messed up by not understanding blogging rules...anyway, I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and yours a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

HONOR ME WITH YOUR COMMENT