Thursday, November 11, 2010

Giving Thanks

I have been thinking about it on and off all day, and I realized I would be a complete boob if I didn't take a few moments to write out a THANK YOU to all our Veterans, Active Military members, and their FAMILIES! The reason I would be a "boob" is my husband is a Disabled Veteran, he served 10 short years in the Air Force and I have many family members who are Veterans and Active Military.

THANK YOU!!!

Thank you to everyone who has taken time out of their own lives to help protect the rest of us. Not only have they missed holidays with family but also one time events like the birth of thier child(ren). And a thank you to the family members who have gone without their mother, father, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, son, and/or daughter so that the rest of us can enjoy the liberties that they are protecting.



Thank You!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR ME WITH YOUR COMMENT