Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award!!! Holy Full Diaper Batman!!!


 Karen at Not Just Baby Talk bestowed upon me the

Versatile Blogger Award...








*To accept this award, there are 4 rules*



1. Thank the person who gave you the award.

Thank You Karen at Not Just Baby Talk for first of all taking the time to read my rants and raving, commenting when you can and of course for awarding me such a huge honor to me. (Since I just started this year and never expected it to be so much fun, it truly is an honor).



2. Share seven things about yourself

1. I spend all day in my PJ's if I can and make the mad dash to change right before my husband gets home. For some reason I have it in my head that he might think if I am still in my PJs then I couldn't have done a damn thing all day. Which he never does, but I still do it anyway. Crazy me.

2. Wonder Woman was my childhood hero, ok maybe she still is! I am talking Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, she had a huge toothy smile, broad shoulders, lots of cleavage and was curvy, could run downhill in high heeled boots, and never did as she was told.

3. I love all 4 seasons! I grew up where there were only 2 seasons (winter and spring) and 2 kinds of weather (rain and fog). I stand on the porch for Summer thunderstorms (light shows as my husband calls them) and when it snows I secretly hope it will be at least 4 feet deep, even though its not good for driving, school, and my husband shoveling.

4.I bring logic into everything. Logically people takes things way too seriously and personally. This drives my husband crazy at least 50 percent of the time.

5.My twins weighed 7lbs 8oz and 7lbs 12oz when they were born. I begged to be induced at 38 weeks. I had to cry to get my doctor to induce because he said they wanted the babies to be as big as possible. I couldn't lie down, sit down, or stand comfortably. There was laughter in the delievery room after Victoria was born and weighed. How much bigger could he have wanted them to be!!??

6. Christmas is my favorite holiday. But not for the gifts. I love giving gifts, but I have gift opening phobia. (when I was a young girl at my own birthday party Erica Lescue gave me a can of MarziPan with a book on how to make figures out of it. Well I don't like MarziPan so I said ewww. I got in huge trouble and everyone went home. Since then I always worry I might not like a gift and the person giving it will be able to tell. So I am the one with a stack of presents at my seat on Christmas, waiting for everyone else.)

7. I have a huge potty mouth. I try to keep it under control, but all my years working in the car business left its mark on me.

3. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.


Here's my list of 12...(in random order)


4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.




Thanks for Reading, Commenting, and Sharing Your Opinions Ladies! And remember,
Well behaved women rarely make history!

12 comments:

  1. I'm visiting form the Train blog hop! I'm now following your blog, would love if you come and visit mine and follow me too!

    Thanks
    Kelly
    http://mysimplewalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! I will be blogging about this tonight or tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right on. Congrats!!

    I'm digging all four seasons here in utah - I came from a two season childhood too

    Thanks for swinging by my blog!
    Excited to follow all your adventures now, too. (even though it took me friggin forever to get here!)

    The Survival Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award, Heather! I am now following you thanks to Follow Me Back Tuesday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    And don't forget to stop by today because we continue with our Show Yo' Flow Campaign, and you don't want to miss the interview we have on Jessica and the amazing surprises she has for our readers:) See you there! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award and thanks for bringing me here! :o) I appreciate the award and am thrilled you've found something to teehee about amongst all my stoopid!!

    looking forward to checking out your other awardees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, I really appreciate this recognition. Right now, I am super backed up on posts because I had parent teacher conferences this week and I'm getting ready for Thanksgiving this week. I will definitely post about this very soon. I think you are terrific too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I am your newest follower! I would love it if you would follow back at one or all four of my blogs!

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://motherdaughterconnection.blogspot.com/
    http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Hopping back through… and a new follower too!

    7 on a Shoestring

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your award!!! Happily following you back from the blog hop. I'm #75!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much! I'm glad we found each other! And I loved your list, except I stay in my pjs (or houseclothes) all day too but don't change b/4 hubs gets home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I recently added you to my blogroll and gave you a shout out: http://www.d-mom.com/d-blogging-new-kids-on-the-block/

    I hope you'll consider reciprocating :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the award! I'm sorry it took so long for me to get over here and say thanks!

    ReplyDelete

HONOR ME WITH YOUR COMMENT